I do not think that this will work for the boys. I think that it will take the boys way to far off the island and something bad will happen to one of them if not all.
Thursday, February 7, 2013
The conch shell is symbolizing power. Jack is worthy of leading them and must be held accountable for their survival and luck. It is a symbol of hope as well because as long as there is order, there is a chance of survival and being saved. The conch shell is very rare. This shell holds a dark and mysterious power over the group of boys who are lost and stranded on an island with no adults. They have no clues or means of escape. 
I do not think that this will work for the boys. I think that it will take the boys way to far off the island and something bad will happen to one of them if not all.
-Kiersten Swinderman
I do not think that this will work for the boys. I think that it will take the boys way to far off the island and something bad will happen to one of them if not all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment